Join us for this two-day Hand Lettering Workshop with paint, brushes, lettering and laughs. You will hone your Gothic (Block), Casual and Script letter forms through a hands-on process of practice, personal critique and expert guidance.
It all starts with a pencil, drawing and developing an understanding of the basic letter forms. These then form the basis for building your brush skills.The workshop is suitable for complete beginners and those wanting to improve and refine their existing skills.
date: 3-4 June 2017
location: Mach1 Conceptstore, Langeleidsedwarsstraat 206, 1017 NR Amsterdam
Price: 390,- including materials, lunch and drinks during the day
- dress in clothes you can spill paint on.
- Bring chocolate for Mike, and he’ll be your friend forever.
- Ego’s can be left outside if you find any :)
- If you have your own brushes etc, bring em. We provide for those that don’t have one. Some can be bought at the workshop.
- Let us know if you have any special wishes in case of allergies or special diets when you join us for lunch
- You’ll be on your feet all day, wear good shoes.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate!
All the best and see you soon for some fun times!
Jasper +31 (0)6 435 445 10
Miranda +31 (0)6 412 898 93