Join us for this two-day Hand Lettering Workshop with paint, brushes, lettering and laughs. You will hone your Gothic (Block), Casual and Script letter forms through a hands-on process of practice, personal critique and expert guidance.
It all starts with a pencil, drawing and developing an understanding of the basic letter forms. These then form the basis for building your brush skills.The workshop is suitable for complete beginners and those wanting to improve and refine their existing skills.
date: 5-6 March 2016
location: KruxAmsterdam (Cruquiusweg 120a, 1019AK)
Price: 300,- including materials and drinks during the day
Lunch (optional): 20,- for a (warm) lunch for both days
- dress in clothes you can spill paint on and something warm when it gets chilly.
- Bring chocolate for Mike, and he’ll be your friend forever.
- Ego’s can be left outside if you find any :)
- If you have your own brushes etc, bring em. We provide for those that don’t have one. Some can be bought at the workshop. Paper and paint are included.
- Let us know if you have any special wishes in case of allergies or special diets when you join us for lunch
- When you don’t: please bring some: shops are not around the corner!
- You’ll be on your feet all day, wear good shoes and bring something warm to wear.
- Free parking at the Krux
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate!
All the best and see you soon for some fun times!
Jasper +31 (0)6 435 445 10
Miranda +31 (0)6 412 898 93